Zentyal Server is a Linux mail server that is natively compatible with Outlook for those seeking a Microsoft® Exchange alternative.
Zentyal Server is open source, released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) and runs on top of Ubuntu GNU/Linux.
Zentyal Development Team offers Zentyal and all the technologies and services related to them, providing a comprehensive set of deployment, support and managed services for the Global Zentyal Partner Network.
- Get Zentyal!: Download our latest installer.
- Check out the screenshots!
- Installation Guide
- Zentyal FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Zentyal Feature List
- Updating your Zentyal Server
Wiki pages at the disposal of the community, editable by community users
- Community Resources
- How-to's and tutorials
- Contrib modules and 3rd party software
- Feedback (Reporting bugs and requesting features)
- Community documentation
- Zentyal Development and Advanced uses (Modules, Stubs, Hooks, Configuration scripts, Migration scripts...)
- How to edit this wiki
- Zentyal local communities (Non-English communities)
Wiki pages edited by Zentyal Staff.