Zentyal community has the following resources:
- Forum, Creating an account is open for everyone, here you can start discussing Zentyal and asking for help / giving help to other users with their day to day questions and feedback.
- Two IRC channels, real time communication with other Zentyal enthusiasts! Go to #zentyal (English) or #zentyal-es (Spanish) on Freenode IRC servers. Please read about http://www.ircbeginner.com/ircinfo/etiquette.html Netiquette] if you are not used to IRC channels :).
- Public documentation containing the basics of Zentyal and each one of its modules.
- Your native language is not completely supported, or do you feel you can improve it? great!, we provide a Translation Platform where you
can contribute, translated strings will be merged in the next Zentyal version.
- Do you prefer to receive notifications and engage discussions over e-mail? Subscribe to the one of the Mailing Lists, ordered by the different interests.
Here you have another summary of the resources and community projects you can join to learn and help improving Zentyal.
And don't forget to stay tuned to the Zentyal twitter channel