Zentyal Server is a Linux small business server, that can act as a Gateway, Infrastructure Manager, Unified Threat Manager, Office Server, Unified Communication Server or a combination of them. These functionalities are tightly integrated, automating most tasks, avoiding mistakes and saving time for system administrators.
Zentyal Server is open source, released under the GNU General Public License (GPL) and runs on top of Ubuntu GNU/Linux.
Zentyal Development Team offers Zentyal and all the technologies and services related to them, providing a comprehensive set of deployment, support and managed services for the Global Zentyal Partner Network.
- Get Zentyal: Download our latest CD installer or ready to test VM images.
- Check out the screenshots!
- Installation Guide
- Zentyal FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Zentyal Feature List
Wiki pages at the disposal of the community, editable by community users
- Community Resources
- How-to's and tutorials
- Feedback (Reporting bugs and requesting features)
- Community documentation
- Zentyal Development and Advanced uses (Modules, Stubs, Hooks, Configuration scripts, Migration scripts...)
- How to edit this wiki
- Zentyal local communities
Wiki pages edited by Zentyal Staff.
- Official Zentyal doc
- Announcements and Changelogs